The Phare de Ploumanac'h can be found near Perros-Guirec in the Côtes-d'Armor department. The original lighthouse here was built in 1860 but was destroyed by German troops in 1944 and replaced by the current lighthouse a year later.
Créac'h lighthouse or Phare de Créac'h is situated on the isle of Ouessant just off the Brittany coast in the Finistère department. Ouessant is the only place in Brittany which has a separate name in English - Ushant.
Phare du Petit Minou can be found in the Goulet de Brest at the Fort du Petit Minou in Plouzané. This lighthouse was first lit in 1848 and has been automated since 1989.
The Pointe du Raz is perched on a promontory jutting out into the Atlantic in western Brittany. It's known locally as Beg ar Raz. The lighthouse can be found at the west of the commune of Plogoff in Finistère.
The lighthouse at Pointe Saint-Mathieu is situated on a headland near Le Conquet in the Finistère department. The lighthouse or phare was built in 1835 on the ruins of an old abbey.