French naturalisation prior to UK madness!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: French naturalisation prior to UK madness!

French naturalisation prior to UK madness! 2 weeks, 5 days ago #1

I along with many others are not too happy with the Brexit situation so am going for Naturalization. After several false starts my application is now going through and as I am over 70 do not have to prove my French nor the knowledge of French history. They may in any case be upset if I were to say how many battles the Brits have beaten the French in and about Trafalgar, and Nelson etc, and also how many times the Brits have come to the aid of France, so that may be a good thing!

You may or not be aware that a new political amalgam is coming on the scene in September ostensibly on the 7th. Apparently this could cause a serious political upheaval as the instigator is actually the person who was the "secretary" for the Brexit people. They have been so disgusted with all the lies now coming out of the woodwork that in conjunction with many others have decided to take a stand. We shall see. I personally though am covering my rectal passage along with that of my family!

Keep us informed. PS you may get an error report when posting ignore it it does go through!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

Featured Listings

France Network

Sign in with Facebook
You are here: Forum