Dartford Tunnel Yet another mess
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dartford Tunnel Yet another mess

Dartford Tunnel Yet another mess 2 years, 5 months ago #1

Hi all, you may or not know that on the 30th November the Dartford crossing goes viral!! The barriers come down and you have to pay before you get there. Be prepared for lorries paying by card and pulled up on the side of the motorway and worse stopping to translate the signs. Not on TV no previous advertising even the HA admit it is a mess.
Now for those of you going Dieppe to Newhaven, as you leave the port you can buy a ticket at M & O TRADING LTD 3-4 VILLANDRY
FORT ROAD
NEWHAVEN
this is the road leaving the port before the roundabout! Find others at www.payzone.co.uk/Store-Locator
However should you arrange to cross during nite hours its free.
I have not looked up Dover. You apparently just give the shop the reg number and £2.50 and away you go!
Should you wish to pay on a credit card then ring [11:36:19] *** +4403003000120 *** if you speak French do so as they maintain they speak all languages. So far they could not cope with French!!!

Being really intelligent they told us nought we knew nothing and were told nothing when we came over the other day. So you have been told.
I will look up other places near other ports as I go along and add them but really look them up yourself incase one is shut.
When one considers that this bridge we were told would be free when they opted to build it it is yet another lie from the governments .
The alternative is to nip down the A20 towards London and then go towards the M11, it may even be quicker.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

Featured Listings

France Network

Sign in with Facebook
You are here: Forum