- Packed with more than 75 detailed full–colour maps and more than 750 full–color photos
- More than 75 regional and city itineraries that will help you maximize your time while touring the country?s top sights. Tour the fabulous scenery of the Côte d?Azur; hike the Rhone Alps; wine taste your way through the vineyards of Burgundy; explore the ancient sites in Arles and cave paintings of Lascaux; or eat your way through Lyon, Paris, Bordeaux, and other foodie meccas.
- Our authors, longtime Paris residents, hit all the highlights—from the Louvre, to the Loire Valley chateaux, to the lavender fields of Provence. They?ve checked out all of the country?s best hotels and restaurants in person, and offer authoritative, candid reviews that will help you find the choices that suit your tastes and budget.
- You?ll also get coverage of shopping and nightlife in the major cities; a full chapter on France?s rich history and culture, information on special–interest tours, and advice on planning a successful vacation in France.
- The cultural "Spotlight" sections take a closer look at the most compelling aspects of French culture and include cheese, wine, revolution, Napoleon at home, and lifestyles of the rich and famous Renaissance Kings behind all those chateaux.
- Frommer?s France Day by Day also includes a color fold–out map.
Get more information or buy this book?Click on the link below to find out more or to purchase this book from Amazon.
France, UK & Europe: Frommer's France Day by Day
US: Frommer's France Day by Day