- New entries for technology topics and updates with the latest words, phrases and idioms, such as 'swine flu' and 'credit crunch'
- All topics covered are matched to the latest exam specifications
- Updated lists of current web addresses to ensure students have the latest information at their fingertips
- Lists of synonyms have been included to increase students’ repertoire.
- Comprehensive coverage of key vocabulary
- Words and phrases in thematic sections – including Everyday life, Health, Sport, Education, and many more
- Vocabulary organised in a clear, easy-to-use structure, with clear distinction between levels of difficulty from AS to A2 level
About the Author
Dr Paul Humberstone has been Head of Modern Languages in two independent schools, a Principal Examiner in French language and literature for many years, and a school inspector. He has been involved in many of the developments in language-teaching syllabuses since the early eighties.
Get more information or buy this book?Click on the link below to find out more or to purchase this book from Amazon.
Mot a Mot: New Advanced French Vocabulary